Saturday, May 12, 2007

julia margaret cameron

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went to Carmen yesterday afternoon for a beer or two. I think I left Carmen around midnight. I met the publisher Magnus Winbladh and a friend of his. We had a long discussion about pirates, art and school politics. He gave me his latest book "Fotografi - en introduktion" - "Photography - an introduction". It seems to be a very interesting book, but I've just looked through it so far so I don't really know yet. That's the reason why I have a picture made by Julia Margaret Cameron above. She's of course mentioned in the book. This is what I love with Carmen. You walk in there for a beer and you walk out several hours and beers later with a great book in your hand and fragments of a really fun evening in your brain.

No comments: