Tuesday, May 15, 2007

heroes - landslide

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Spoilers!!!!!

This was one totally annoying episode. It didn't really suck. But what the hell!!! The last episodes have been brilliant. Why this? Why does Hiro first behave like a retarded 8 year old kid and then suddenly learns how to become a super samurai in five minutes? Is he somekind of "idiot savant"? And then we have Matt Parkman. Can he read minds or not? I think it's time for the scriptwriters to decide. They are ruining the illusion! I don't buy this anymore and it pisses me off. Who's in charge? Who let a half finished script like this through? There are of course great stuff in this episode too. But they almost disappear because of these unnecessary mistakes. I hope they shape up now because if they ruin the last episode of this season I will be the exploding man - not Sylar.

Read more about the episode here.

No comments: