Monday, February 26, 2007

heroes - company man

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thompson: “So tell me, how do you feel about paper?
Mr. Bennet: “Wildly enthusiastic.

I was totally blown away by this episode. Right now, a few minutes after I've finished watching it, I think it's the best episode so far of Heroes. That ought to say a lot. It's hard to say anything more about it because there were so many things that happened and were explained (at least to some extent). Almost any comment about the story would be a major spoiler. I loved to see Eric Roberts in a small but very important part as Thompson, Mr Bennets boss. He was great! So were George Takei as Hiros father. The frequent flashbacks in this episode made his part much more interesting and mysterious (maybe even sinister) than before. They also gave us important clues about the background of Mr Bennet - the company man. It felt like this episode really started a new phase of the story. It will be very interesting to see how the story will evolve from here on. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: