Saturday, October 30, 2004

thank you for the music


kajsa&albion, originally uploaded by John Barleycorn.

It seems like Zucchero is dying. It's sad 'cause it was such a great place once upon a time. Now it only serves as a good example of how NOT to run a business. It feels like I'm working inside a reality tv-show where people are getting voted out on a daily basis. Or maybe like I'm part of Agatha Christie's "Ten Little Niggers" - ten little nigger boys worked at Zucchero, six got fired and then there were four... As I told you before, we had a very fun and popular Italo Disco party with DJ Albion last monday evening. Or at least that was what I thought. Now I know that two of my friends and, from now on, former co-workers (the same ones that helped out making the evening a big success!) got fired the day after with some lame "we can't afford to pay your wages anymore" excuse. They didn't even get a notice or a "thank you for your help during all these years". I'm probably next on the "who to fire list" after this little blog... Maybe I should start to look for a new job right away...

...and then there were none...

No comments: