Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the magician longs to see

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Warning! Major spoilers ahead!


Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: "Fire Walk With Me." We lived among the people - I think you say convenience store? We lived above it. I mean it like it is, like it sounds. My name is Mike. His name is BOB.

I've just finished episode 18 of Twin Peaks. The Second season is just as great as the first one. If possible it's even a bit darker. At least in the beginning when it becomes obvious that Leland Palmer has abused and killed his own daughter. Pretty heavy stuff for a TV-series to deal with. Eventhough they kind of hide it behind Bobs possession of Leland. I'm totally looking forward to the second box set so I can watch the last 11 episodes.

"Would you like to play with fire, little boy?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why try to ruin Twin Peaks for anyone that hasn't seen it?

Johan Muren said...

Good point - I wrote it for people who just like me viewed the series 20 years ago and didn't think about those who hadn't seen it. Sorry. Spoiler warning has been added.

Buy Kamagra said...

I had the opportunity to watch this movie and I can say that was one the most perfect performances of their actors, that's wonderful.