Wednesday, November 01, 2006

the ljusterö ferry



This is the ferry to Ljusterö. I'm on my way to two days of team building and psychological profiling. Great stuff! I'm now a proud owner of my very own FIRO-B chart/profile. It says that I'm both flexible, curious, rational and competitive. I also like to experiment with different ways to act in different situations. And I'm friendly too! Sounds pretty good. It also sounds a bit like my horoscope.

"You were born with the Sun in Taurus and the Moon in Capricorn. Because both signs are of the earthly element, you are very practical, a good planner, and clear about your purposes. Internally, you are given to self-evaluation and judgment. You are extremely ambitious and have a secret desire for a prominent position in either politics or finance."

Could that be a coincidence? Do psychiatrists and astrologers have something in common? I wonder...

No comments: