Tuesday, August 21, 2007

californication

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Californicatio isn't just a Red Hot Chili Peppers song. Californication also is a brand new Showtime TV series. I've just watched the first two episodes and they were actually quite good. Especially the scene above. Throwing up on other peoples expensive art is always fun! Californication is about Hank Moody (played by Fox Mulder/David Duchovny). Hank is a New York writer living in L.A. He has a serious writer's block and an obsession with sex, drugs, sex, sex and his ex-girlfriend Karen (played by Natascha McElhone). The show has a nice dark humour and the acting is - maybe not perfect - but good enough. I think it has some potential. So far it isn't as good as my two favourite Showtime shows Weeds and Dexter but who knows. I'll definitely continue to check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it's good uh? Not sure if I can
see David Duchovny in anything else
than X-files ;)