Saturday, April 05, 2008

battlestar galactica season four



Battlestar Galactica is back. I really loved the first season but during season two I became increasingly frustrated because of the new focus on war and the lack of focus on ideas, mystery and the Cylon agenda and beliefs. My friends have told me that the third season was great so I'll probably have to check it out. So, how was the first episode of the fourth and last season? Well, I liked it. Not fantastic but good enough. Seems like the religious theme and the Cylons are back in focus. And my favourite character from season one is back in style, well almost my favourite since Number Six was my true favourite. Gaius Baltar has been turned into a Lucifer/Christ figure which suits him perfectly. It will be interesting to see what they will make out of this. I'll give season four of Battlestar Galactica a chance and I look forward to the next episode.

No comments: