Tuesday, October 30, 2007

californication - the last waltz

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was a great season finale of Californication. I've really liked this series eventhough it had some weak episodes in the middle. But who cares - the first three or four episodes were fantastic and so were the last three. Seven out of twelve isn't that bad. I will miss Hank, Charlie, Karen, Marci, Dani and of course Mia. I hope I'll see Madeline Zima in other parts as good as the one she had in this show. She's been totally excellent! I never thought that when she played Grace Sheffield in The Nanny. And I never thought I would enjoy David Duchovnys acting again after the X-files. Fox became such a predictable and boring character. Hank's life has been so much more fun to look at! I'm looking forward to season two. But where will they take the story now? It felt like it really was the last waltz.

The Rolling Stones - "You Can't Always Get What You Want" - 1969 at The David Frost Show

No comments: