Monday, August 22, 2005

Bob Moog has died aged 71


Bob Moog, originally uploaded by John Barleycorn.

Total sadness. One of my biggest heroes, Bob Moog, died of brain cancer on August 21. A great loss for all of us who love original thinkers, organic food and electronic music. For anyone interested I recommend Hans Fjellestad documentary about Robert Moog titled "Moog" - it's much better than the average boring users of IMDb thinks.
More comments about Bobs tragic death here and here.

Without Bob Moogs inventions my music collection would be much smaller and incredibly boring. Thanks for making my life electric Bob!

2 comments:

gudmundson said...

R.I.P!

Johan Muren said...

Ja, jag hoppas att Bob valt en något mer stillsam begravning än att bli skjuten ur en kanon. Antar att han mer är inriktad på att recycla sig själv till organisk mull. Genier!